Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was introduced to catfish while on a driving holiday through Arkansas and Missouri and quickly developed a taste for this thick-meaty fish. It is so versatile and forgiving you can cook it virtually any way you wish. Be aware of the nutmeg in the recipe - intolerance to nut products should be considered prior to preparation.
- Cut catfish in half, crosswise and slice into thin strips.
- Saute catfish in melted margarine.
- Add the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Stir in low-fat milk; keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Drain; toss well with cheese and catfish mixture.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve immediately.