A popular indian dessert with a twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan pour all the milk and keep stirring from time to time at low flame. We have to reduce the milk slowly till it thickens. In another pan, take one tsp ghee and fry the vermicelli in it and keep aside.
- 2When the milk thickens and is almost reduced to half the quantity add vermicelli in it keep stirring so it doesnt stick to the bottom. In a bowl take some milk and add saffron in it. Now add it in the kheer.
- 3When the kheer is cooked properly turn off the flame and add sugar in it.
- 4Serve it in the bowl and garnish with sliced almonds.
- 5You can serve both hot or chilled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for VERMICELLI KHEER
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 143.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 101.6 g
- Protein 17.4 g