Recipe by dicentra
I love the name of this! Another Rachael Ray recipe. This looks like such a nice spring dish. Dandelion, Swiss chard or escarole would be nice for the greens, but use whatever you have.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spinach
- 1 bunch dark greens
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat garlic and anchovies in oil over medium heat.
- When the anchovies have completely melted into the oil, the fishy taste will become less distinguishable.
- Add the greens, a few at a time, turning as they wilt down, until all can occupy the pan.
- Add capers and nutmeg.
- Cover; reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve with crusty bread.