3 hrs 30 mins
This is an old recipe that my Mother in Law pasted down to me...It is very good and I have not seen a recipe come close to this one. Want to put here for safe keeping. The pudding can be found where you find the instant tapioca, and regular pudding...you can use strawberry flavored too. You can use Cool Whip instead of Dream Wip.. This is an old recipe and I don't think they had frozen whipped topping back then. Cooking time is cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need a 9 X 13 pan.
- 2Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces, place on the bottom of the pan.
- 3Drain juice from strawberrys and save in bowl.
- 4Cook pudding according to direction using juice from strawberries instead of water. Thicken and let cool.
- 5Add strawberrys to pudding.
- 6Spoon over cake pieces, smashing down to pudding covers cake pieces.
- 7Chill in refrigerator for about 3 hours or overnight.
- 8Beat dream ship and put over top shortly before serving.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vera's Strawberry Angel Food Cake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: