1/1 Photo of Vera's Roast Turkey Breast With Garlic and Thyme
1 hr 5 mins
karen in tbay's Note:
I received this recipe from my co-worker and we really enjoyed it this Thanksgiving. Her copy looks like it may have come from Quick Cuisine - Winter 2001.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim turkey breast of any fat.
- 2In a small bowl combine olive oil with garlic, thyme, mustard, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Rub into turkey breast.
- 3Marinate in the refrigerator from 1 hour to 12 hours.
- 4Arrange turkey breast, skin side up, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- 5Roast at 350F for 50 to 60 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the breast reaches 165F and the juices run clear.
- 6Remove turkey from oven to a carving board and tent with tinfoil. Place juices in a medium skillet (could drain off some of the fat) add lemon juice (perhaps use less if some of the fat drained off) and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
- 7Carve turkey into thin slices across the breast. Drizzle with sauce and garnish with fresh thyme.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vera's Roast Turkey Breast With Garlic and Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 778.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 50.1 g