Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
We first enjoyed this delicious cake at a Mennonite Church potluck dinner, courtesy of a wonderful baker named Vera. She didn't have a title for her cake, so I named it myself. The texture of this cake is like a big pound cake, and the taste reminds me of tutti-frutti!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (short)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup banana-pineapple-strawberry juice concentrate
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 dash milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased/floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350* for 44-55 minutes.
- Glaze with juice concentrate, dash of milk and enough powdered sugar to make glaze.