1/2 Photos of Vera's Lady Finger Dessert
8 hrs 25 mins
This is an old recipe from my mother in law....very simple and elegant looking...her size of dish is vague but what I always used was a 11 X 7 pyrex dish and it worked out well.. She also used sliced pound cake if she could not find lady fingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip whipping cream and almond extract together and set aside.
- 2Line the bottom and the sides of pan with your lady fingers.
- 3Cream together powdered sugar and cream cheese, fold in shipping cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 4Spread mixture into the pan lined with lady fingers. Smoother top.
- 5Pour can of cherry pie filling over mixture.
- 6Cover with saran wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vera's Lady Finger Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.0
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 117.0 mg
- Sodium 105.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g