Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This was given to my by one of my long time clients. I made them at Christmas and loved them. I froze some too and they froze really well. Putting this here for safekeeping. Cookie amount depends on how big you make your logs or balls. I got about 50.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk (for rolling cookies in do not add to cookie ingredients)
- sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll into ball or log (I make logs).
- Roll each ball or long into milk and then into seeds.
- Bake on greased and floured cookies sheet for 10-12 minutes or until a very light brown.