24 hrs 25 mins
This is a recipe that my late mother in-law used to make. I am putting here for safe keeping as I want to be sure to pass it on to my kids as it is a dish we make often, especially as a side dish on the Holidays. Such a simple dish that really packs a great flavor...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1 stick of butter in pan.
- 2Cook green pepper and onion until carmalized.
- 3Add tomatoes and warm thru.
- 4Cook noodles according to package.
- 5Add to tomato mixture and stir up good.
- 6Butter a 9 X 13 pan and put mixture into it.
- 7Dot top with the remaining 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees until crusty on top.
- 9Serve as a side dish to beef or chicken or turkey, or as a vegetarian dish -- .
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vera's Famous Noodle Dish
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.8 mg
- Sodium 642.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 13.0 g