1/1 Photo of Vera's Apricot-Zucchini Jam
Vera got this recipe from another family member. I really love this jam and it is freezer jam. I don't know how many servings this makes, so the servings are a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and zucchini to a low boil and cook for 6 minutes.
- 2Add sugar, lemon juice, and pineapple.
- 3cook another 6 minutes.
- 4Add Jell-o powder and cook another 6 minutes.
- 5Pour into containers and freeze.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vera's Apricot-Zucchini Jam
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 43.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: