1/1 Photo of Veracruz Style Tilapia
This cooking light recipe was originally for Red Snapper, but since Tilapia is usually less expensive and easier to find, that is what I go with. This recipe also work wonderfully on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the broiler by coating the pan with cooking spray.
- 2Coat the fish fillets completely wih cooking spray.
- 3Combine the cumin salt and pepper and sprinkle all over the fish.
- 4The fillets will cook 5 minutes on each side (watch caefully if your fillets are thin).
- 5While fish broils, combine the remaining ingredients to make the salsa.
- 6Serve the fillets with 1/2 cup of salsa.
- 7When spliting the recipe for 2 I will make the entire salsa portion and freeze it for future use, this recipe is also wonderful with lean pork chops.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veracruz Style Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 709.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 45.5 g