Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great summer pork chops to help use up fresh veggies from your garden or farmers' market. Found recipe in FamilyFun magazine.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil to medium high heat and saute chops, about three minutes per side. Remove to plate and keep warm.
- Add onions to same pan and cook, about three minutes. Add peppers and celery and cook until vegetables are tender and onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes and their juice and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover pork chops in tomato mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Simmer on medium low heat until pork chops are done, (150 degrees internal temperature) about 8 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.