Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- Brown pork in hot butter.
- Add all ingredients- except horseradish.
- Simmer covered for 2 hours.
- Transfer meat.
- Force stock through sieve or puree in blender.
- Pour stock over meat, top with horseradish.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.
I can't wait to make this again. The pork comes out extremely tender. I used probably 1.5 times the amount of vinegar the recipe calls for, because I love vinegar. It tasted so amazing and I was so excited to serve it to my guests that I forgot to add the horseradish. I added some later to the leftovers, and decided I like it better without the horseradish (even though I really like horseradish).