Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
We like it because unusual, aphrodisiac, easy to make, may be a main course. Putting together different ingredients from the refrigerator.
- 200 g venus black rice
- 3 zucchini
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 scallion
- oregano, as needed
- salt, as needed
- 1 cup espresso white wine
- Mince the scallion and sautè them in a large pan with the olive oil until soft.
- Add grated zucchini (raw) and cook over for a few minutes.
- Add finely chopped salmon and some white wine.
- Cook over a high flame for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Manwhile cook the rice in hot water for 20 minutes.
- When ready, verse into the pan.
- Mix all together and finish with origan on top.
- Serve in single dinner plates decorating with 2 or 3 springs of tarragon.