Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For over 45 years, Venus de Milo Restaurant has been recognized as one of the premier restaurants in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, and is capable of hosting banquets up to 2000 people! It is also famous for one of it's chefs, Emeril Lagasse, who worked their after culinary school. Here is another of their recipes.
- 12 ounces cooked lobster meat
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 4 -6 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup butter (depending on thickness)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- chopped parsley
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- In a medium sauté pan melt the butter and sauté the garlic until it begins to brown. Add the white wine and the
- Reduce the heat and add the lobster meat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until lobster meat is hot.
- Add the heavy cream and butter and simmer until the butter melts and the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Serve at once over pasta.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.