Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is a regular at our house
Make and share this Venison Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground venison
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (18 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- fry meat till brown.
- sprinkle with garlic powder and onion powder.
- add seasoning and 1/2 cup water.
- simmer 15 minutes.
- place cheese and meat in tortilla, roll and enjoy.