Recipe by CulinaryExplorer
This is another dish my mom made when I was a kid that I just had to get the recipe for. We have had it using deer, elk, and antelope depending on what we had on hand so it can be versatile. You can even use beef I am sure. It is very simple to make as well. Great for those days you don't have a lot of time!
- 1 lb venison steak (cut into bite size chunks)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sweet whole kernel corn
- 8 ounces egg noodles, uncooked (large size best for this)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups water (for gravy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steaks into bite size pieces and brown in skillet. Drain.
- Cook meat in slow cooker w/ soup and gravy on low for 7-8 hours, or high for 3-4 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package. (near time meat will be done).
- Cook corn in small saucepan when others are almost done. drain.
- Combine noodles and corn into the meat and stir. drain.
- Serve and enjoy!