Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a by-request recipe and comes highly recomended.
Make and share this Venison Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, marmalade in a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch with a little bit of water.
- Cut meat across the grain 1/8 inch thick-ya know, thin strips.
- Heat oil in wok over high heat-when hot add onion-stir fry and add meat-stir fry add remaining veg-stir fry.
- Add the marmalade mixture, stir, then the cornstarch mixture and cook quickly until thickened.
- Serve over rice.
- This can be done with Buffalo, elk or moose.
Wonderful. I love this recipe because it does not overpower the wild venison taste. Many recipes overdo it and lose the venison taste all together. Well done.
We had this for lunch today. A very quick and easy recipe to make. It was served over brown rice and everyone liked it.
Nice quick recipe DiB's. I didn't have any marmalade so substituted some honey and served over couscous, very enjoyable! You didn't make mention of when to add the ginger so I included with the first step and it worked well.