Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
My boyfriend's dad is a hunter so we have an abundance of wild game to work with. The t-loin meat was pre-cut into 2 inch strips. Prep time includes time to marinade.
- 1 lb deer tenderloins
- 1 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 4 cups spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 4 bell peppers (optional)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Marinade steak for 2 hours (or overnight) in beer, worcestershire, dressing and garlic salt.
- Cook steak on medium heat until desired. (I usually drench the meat with marinade mix as it cooks quickly).
- Cook pasta until tender.
- Saute mushrooms and peppers until golden brown.
- Mix pasta, mushrooms, peppers and Parmesan cheese.
- Top with steak.