Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is delicious for any kind of steak not just venison, it works great for elk or just your regular strip steak.
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 garlic cloves, Smashed
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until combined. Place venison steaks in a ziploc bag and pour in marinade. Seal and place in fridge for 4 hours. YUMMY!