1/4 Photos of Venison Steak Marinade
4 hrs 15 mins
This is the only steak my family will eat. They do not even like NY strip any more. We have our meat processor cut our venison steaks to about 1 inch thick, then I marinate and grill to medium rare. Better than beef and better for you too! Our traditional family Christmas Eve dinner menu is always venison steak and shrimp scampi!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small measuring cup.
- 2Place venison steaks in a large zip lock bag.
- 3Pour marinade over steaks and seal bag.
- 4Place bag in a flat casserole dish so that the steaks are in a single layer.
- 5Refrigerate and marinate at least 4 hours, turning every half hour to marinate each side.
- 6Drain marinade and grill steaks to desired doneness.
- 7I double or triple this recipe for each addition package of steak. Any wild game steak can be used in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Steak Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 144.9 mg
- Sodium 380.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 39.7 g