1/2 Photos of Venison Sausage Creole
~la petite chef~'s Note:
SPICY!!! and delicious! This can be with any sausage!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb venison sausage, divided
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thin-sliced
- 1 green pepper, large-diced
- 2 large tomatoes, large-diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce or 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 lb penne pasta or 1 lb egg noodles
- 1Cook Sausage in skillet or dutch oven over med. heat, turning often until brown, about 10 minutes remove.
- 2Saute onion, garlic and green pepper in Olive Oil until tender and browned. Add tomatoes, seasonings and sauces. Blend well.
- 3Return sausage to skillet and bring mixture to a boil. Lower temperature.
- 4Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally for 15-18 or until mixture has reduced.
- 5Stir in cooked noodles, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Sausage Creole
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1884.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: