- 4 -5 lbs venison roast
- 1 garlic clove, slivered
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 whole clove
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub venison roast with salt and pepper.
- Make tiny slits in meat and insert slivers of garlic.
- Place roast in broiler pan and brown for approximately 9 minutes per side.
- Place 1 sliced onion on bottom of a crock pot.
- Add browned venison and remaining onion.
- Combine bay leaves, soy sauce, whole clove and hot water. Add to crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 11hours or on high for 6-7 hours.