Recipe by Aunt Paula
This is a big favorite of my DH, and his hunting buddies. It is a great way to fix venison. It's good!
- 4 boneless venison loin steaks
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt and black pepper
- olive oil
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together 3 Tbsp.
- parmesan cheese with 1 cup bread crumbs.
- In bowl, beat 2 eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip venison in eggs, then bread crumbs.
- Heat 6 Tbsp.
- olive oil in skillet till hot.
- Fry venison 5 mins.
- each side till brown.
- Then place venison on a cookie sheet, spoon spaghetti sauce over venison and bake in 325 degree oven till tender, I usually bake 15 or 20 mins.
- Then add mozzeralla cheese and bake till cheese melts.