Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a big favorite of my DH, and his hunting buddies. It is a great way to fix venison. It's good!
- 4 boneless venison loin steaks
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt and black pepper
- olive oil
- spaghetti sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Mix together 3 Tbsp.
- parmesan cheese with 1 cup bread crumbs.
- In bowl, beat 2 eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip venison in eggs, then bread crumbs.
- Heat 6 Tbsp.
- olive oil in skillet till hot.
- Fry venison 5 mins.
- each side till brown.
- Then place venison on a cookie sheet, spoon spaghetti sauce over venison and bake in 325 degree oven till tender, I usually bake 15 or 20 mins.
- Then add mozzeralla cheese and bake till cheese melts.
Loved this!! My husband said he felt like he was cheating on all of his hunting buddies it was so good. We will definately be using this recipe again and again! Thanks!
Great idea! Thank you for posting this. DH & I really enjoyed this for dinner. The only thing I did different was that I tenderized my steaks before breading. A definite keeper for my venison recipes.
What a fantastic way to use up the venison we have in the freezer. My SO was thrilled with this recipe. All of the adults LOVED it. The kids weren't too keen on it, but then they think box macaroni and cheese is fine cuisine. Easy to make and fantastic all around. I also dredged my meat in flour, just because I always do with anything parm. Again thank you for a great recipe!