This is from NAHC Wild Game Cookbook 1989 version. Easy to make and so tasty. Leftovers make a good sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- 2Butter a baking dish and set aside.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan.
- 4Pound each side of steaks and dip in egg.
- 5Roll steaks in the cracker mixture, then place in baking dish.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Turn steaks over and bake 20 minutes more.
- 8While steaks are cooking, mix tomato sauce with oregano and onion; simmer for 15 minutes.
- 9Pour the sauce over the meat and top with cheese.
- 10Put it all back in the oven and melt the cheese.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.5
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 262.6 mg
- Sodium 834.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 78.7 g