Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from NAHC Wild Game Cookbook 1989 version. Easy to make and so tasty. Leftovers make a good sandwich.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Butter a baking dish and set aside.
- Mix cracker crumbs and Parmesan.
- Pound each side of steaks and dip in egg.
- Roll steaks in the cracker mixture, then place in baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn steaks over and bake 20 minutes more.
- While steaks are cooking, mix tomato sauce with oregano and onion; simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the meat and top with cheese.
- Put it all back in the oven and melt the cheese.