1/1 Photo of Venison ( or Ground Beef) & Potato Casserole
8 hrs 10 mins
This is a great comfort food. I use ground venison but you could use any ground meat. It melts in your mouth and is a fix it and forget it kind of recipe. You can do it in the crockpot or throw it in a 350°F oven for an hour or so and call it done. I got this recipe from the recipe book that came with one of my crock pots. Use whatever vegetables you like or just use the leftovers from the past few days, that's what I usually do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients.
- 2Pour into crock pot or baking dish.
- 3Combine potato flakes, sour cream and water. Spread over venison mixture.
- 4Cover; cook on LOW for 8 hours (HIGH for 4).
- 5Sprinkle with cheese 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison ( or Ground Beef) & Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 874.2
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 270.9 mg
- Sodium 1453.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 67.9 g