Venison or Beef Steaks With Bacon-Dijon Sauce
- Cook bacon in 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Remove all but 1 Tbsp bacon fat from skillet.
- Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Cook in bacon fat in skillet over medium heat about 6 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Mix broth, mustard, thyme, and green onions in skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce over beef, and sprinkle with bacon.