A family favourite from Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- 3Remove all but 1 Tbsp bacon fat from skillet.
- 4Sprinkle steaks with seasoned salt and pepper. Cook in bacon fat in skillet over medium heat about 6 minutes, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm.
- 5Mix broth, mustard, thyme, and green onions in skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
- 6Serve sauce over beef, and sprinkle with bacon.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison or Beef Steaks With Bacon-Dijon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 111.9 mg
- Sodium 347.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: