DH makes this and I copied his recipe as close as I can since he wont tell me what is in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (HP or A1)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white or cider)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 -2 clove minces garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 dash chili pepper (optional)
- 3 -5 fresh basil leaves, if i have them (optional)
- 1Mix all together and pour over your steaks.
- 2Marinate covered in the fridge for minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Broil or cook on the grill.
- 4I use this all the time for venison steaks and chops and sometimes for beef but we dont eat that as often.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison or Beef steak marinade
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1540.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g