Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy recipe, great with venison but also good with beef.
Make and share this Venison or Beef Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat and onions, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with beans and soup.
- Put in 2 quart casserole sprayed with Pam.
- Cook potatoes, mash with milk and egg.
- (Sometimes I use Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes which comes in several flavors, garlic is good.).
- Spread over meat.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.