Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
A quick and easy recipe, great with venison but also good with beef.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground venison or 1 lb beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- Brown meat and onions, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with beans and soup.
- Put in 2 quart casserole sprayed with Pam.
- Cook potatoes, mash with milk and egg.
- (Sometimes I use Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes which comes in several flavors, garlic is good.).
- Spread over meat.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.