Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This recipe comes out of a 1990 NAHC Wild Game Cookbook. It's delicious with venison or beef. This is a crock pot recipe. This recipe can easily be cut in half to serve 3-4 people.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs venison or 2 1⁄2 lbs beef, cubed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cube the venison or beef. Add to crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook on high for 30 minutes. Reduce to low and simmer 6-8 hours. Serve over noodles or rice.
i gave this recipe a 3 star rating on just the way it smells and looks because as of the time i'm typing this it's still cooking because i arrowed the deer this afternoon and saw the recipe sooo after i try it later i'll enter a further review but as of now it smells and looks delicious