Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I make the jerky a little on the hot side. You can adjust it as needed.
- 1 lb steak
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- cut into strips 1/8 inch by 1 inch by 6 inches long.
- mix together and marinade overnight.
- Put into a dehydrator.
- for 6 hours rotating trays once an hour.
- Longer if you like it crunchy.
- You can add sugar to make it sweeet.