Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was created by my husband. It is so flavorful and delicious we make it at least once a week.
- 2 lbs venison
- 2 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix Italian bread crumbs with garlic an seasoning.
- Add oil to fry pan an heat.
- Cut venison in serving pieces.
- Mix eggs in medium bowl until whipped.
- Dip venison in egg an then in bread crumb mixture, and then place in frying pan.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Turn then cook an additional 5 minutes.
Boy was this ever yummy! We had this for dinner last night with roasted red skin potatoes and fresh picked kale. the venison was so tender and flavorful. I'll fix this one often. Thanks for posting!
I used venison chops for this and it was very quick and easy to make. The only change I did was I used Panko instead fo Italian seasoned breadcrumbs. This was very good and I had everything on hand to make it. Thanks for posting Chef Junebug!
I used venison tenderloin with this recipe and my family scarfed these up. My kids really liked it and I loved it because it was easy. Thanks for the recipe!