Recipe by Chef junebug
This recipe was created by my husband. It is so flavorful and delicious we make it at least once a week.
Top Review by MarthaRN
Boy was this ever yummy! We had this for dinner last night with roasted red skin potatoes and fresh picked kale. the venison was so tender and flavorful. I'll fix this one often. Thanks for posting!
- 2 lbs venison
- 2 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Italian bread crumbs with garlic an seasoning.
- Add oil to fry pan an heat.
- Cut venison in serving pieces.
- Mix eggs in medium bowl until whipped.
- Dip venison in egg an then in bread crumb mixture, and then place in frying pan.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Turn then cook an additional 5 minutes.