Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Many times my husband makes this simple dish and takes it to the hunting camp, sure way to warm up after a long day.
- 1 lb cooked ground beef or 1 lb venison
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 29 ounces tomato puree
- 3 (15 ounce) canned beans (you can use ( kidney, black, cannelli, chickpeas)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- chili powder or hot sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a crock pot sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.