Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This recipe makes your venison chops taste just like lamb chops, without the expense. Very few ingredients, easy to put together and smells so wonderful to come home to.
- 6 -12 venison chops, with bone
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- Place venison chops, can be right from the freezer,in a crock pot treated with cooking spray.
- Pour can of cream of mushroom soup over the top and sprinkle with the rosemary and pepper.
- Cook on low all day.