Recipe by dumluck789
I came up with this recipe on the fly. It is great pan fried and very, very good on the grill.
Top Review by dorothy.benham76
If you like italian seasoning, you'll love these venison burgers. I found the seasoning to be a little overpowering... I think next time I'll substitute a different seasoning....otherwise they were great!
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's, but any sauce will work)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into 4-6 patties, (depends on how big you want your hamburgers.) Refrigerate for at least an hour so flavors can blend.
- Heat a large skillet or the B-B-QUE grill to medium high heat. Cook burgers 4-6 minutes per side or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Can be served on buns with favorite toppings or as a main dish served with favorite sides.