Recipe by itsgil
We did this during WW2 to make it stretch farther and I still like it today. Any kind of ground meat can be used.
- 3 cups ground venison
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 cups cornmeal (cooked)
- 3⁄4 cup onion
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, wash, and boil enough potatoes to make 3 cups of mashed--don't add anything to them.
- Boil enough cornmeal to make 3 cups of cooked.
- Let potatoes and cornmeal cool and then mix all ingredients together and form into patties.
- Fry in oil or cook grill. Enjoy.