1/1 Photo of Venison Bologna
I'll be the first one to say so, 'cause I gotta be honest here, this stuff looks all nasty and funky,but I'll promise you it's GOOD! If yer going for looks and presentation just forget it.But if you want something that's so tasty you'll ruin yer diet in a heartbeat, here it is ya'll. Times are approx. Have a good day peeps.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except liquid smoke and oil together.
- 2Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
- 3Next day, mix liquid smoke and oil together before adding to mixture.
- 4Mix every- thing thoroughly now.
- 5Pack tightly into 9 or 10 Pringle cans or other tubular cans, leaving 1/2 inch space at top.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in cans (upright) at 200 degrees for 4 hours.
- 7Drain; cool and wrap in many layers of freezer paper.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Bologna
Serving Size: 1 (7404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1508.4
- Calories from Fat 830
- Total Fat 92.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.5 g
- Cholesterol 544.8 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 148.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morton Tender Quick salt