1/1 Photo of Venison Black Bean Chili
This recipe has been a family favorite for a while. It is also very good with beef stew meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the meat and brown it in a large skillet with butter.
- 2Put the diced tomatoes and chipotles in a blender and puree them.
- 3Add the beef broth and the chipotles/tomato puree to your skillet and simmer for 1.5 hours. Add water if necessary.
- 4While the chili is simmering, sauté the onion until soft and set aside.
- 5Once the meat is tender, add the beans and onions. Simmer for 15 more minutes and season to taste.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Venison Black Bean Chili
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 453.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 58.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo