Recipe by Pantry Chef Starkey
Men really love this recipe, goes great with beer!!
Top Review by karen in tbay
Awesome - will use less season salt next time as just a tiny tad on the salty side but very delish. My roast was a leg roast and by the time I cleaned it up, I thought it wasn't worth all the work but it sure was. Yummy!
- 1 small venison roast
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roast into 1/2 inch cubes, soak in milk for 2 hours in refridgerator.
- Drain from milk.
- Combine remaining ingrds in large zip lock bag, add venison and toss lightly to coat.
- Fry in a kettle or fryer for 5 mins or until med golden brown.
- Drain and serve before cooled.