Recipe by Wifeandmomof4
This is a great EASY meal that your whole family will love! Just cook the venison and add your favorite BBQ sauce :-)
Top Review by phiatt8
This is a great recipe for deer. Added a little hot shots to it but other than that it didnt need much else in my opinion. Thanks for posting, always looking for great venison recipes!
- 1 -3 lb venison (depending on your family size)
- 6 -8 cups water
- salt & pepper (optional)
- onion (optional)
- sweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine venison meat, water, onion, salt and pepper in your crock pot for at least 4 hours or until completely cooked.
- Drain all juice produced in cooking process along with onions.
- Place meat on cutting board and pull apart with fork (it should be really tender).
- Put meat back in crock pot and add BBQ sauce.
- Put on your favorite bun and eat! That's it!