Recipe by Sydney Mike
Although it is indicated as a marinade for 'meat,' it was probably meant for beef. This recipe is posted as prepare for participation in World Tour 4!
Top Review by Miss Annie
Excellent! It is spicy, but not too much heat. I especially loved the combination of curry, garlic and onion. I probably used a bit more of the fresh ground black pepper, but that's one of my loves. I used it as a marinade for a pork tenderloin. This is a keeper for sure, especially since there is no oil, and that's a good thing when you grill. Thanks so much, Sydney Mike for sharing this wonderful recipe.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 cups tomatoes, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, spicy