Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a garlic cookbook many years ago. It is a very different and delicious salsa. Prep time includes chilling. The longer it sits the better it tastes.
- 1 mango, peeled,pitted and diced
- 1⁄2 medium papaya, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, peeled,pitted and diced
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Refrigerate several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
ABSOLUTELY my favorite salsa. I love cilantro so I add the whole bunch.