- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, unfiltered, sweet, and aromatic
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of, fresh
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of these ingredients.
- Pour into a ziplock bag, reserving some for a baste if you wish. Place meat in bag and close carefully, omitting as much air as possible.
- Refrigerate for a day or so, turning the bag whenever you remember to, because the ingredients will separate.
- Roast meat dry at about 300°F.
- Or grill and baste.