Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best! From a novel by Marisol, from the main character's family recipes. Sure tastes authentic. Probably could be used for other things too...
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, unfiltered, sweet, and aromatic
- 1⁄4 lemon, juice of, fresh
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix all of these ingredients.
- Pour into a ziplock bag, reserving some for a baste if you wish. Place meat in bag and close carefully, omitting as much air as possible.
- Refrigerate for a day or so, turning the bag whenever you remember to, because the ingredients will separate.
- Roast meat dry at about 300°F.
- Or grill and baste.
Wonderful flavor, but a could be a bit stronger for my taste. Will be making it again!
I used this marinade on boneless beef ribs. They marinated in the refrigerator all day than DH grilled and basted them with some marinade I put aside. So very good, a great dinner for the 4th of July weekend. Next time I will use this on a small roast. Thank you christena!