Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and Quick Mediterranean adult shake recipe from Joanne Weir. Why should the kids have all the fun?! You can use 1/4 cup Prosecco in place of the Champagne as well...
- 354.88 ml vanilla ice cream
- 236.59 ml lemon sorbet
- 118.29 ml fresh lemon juice
- 78.07 ml vodka
- 59.14 ml champagne or 59.14 ml italian prosecco sparkling wine
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until creamy.
- Pour into glasses & serve immediately.
Wonderful! The kids are in bed and I made this as a treat for DH and myself. I took Chef Kate's lead and subbed limoncello for the fresh lemon juice and vodka and topped off with prosecco. I'll definitely make this again!
Yumm, I'd never thought about a lemon shake before. Thank you.
This certainly made the adults happy! Used frozen yogurt in place of ice cream, vodka-based limoncello and prosecco with the sorbet. So good! Thanks, Cheryl.