Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from a well know restaurant in our area. Great recipe with a minimum of effort.
Make and share this Venetian Inn Baked Haddock recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse haddock well under cold water while still frozen.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour with salt and pepper.
- Lightly dust each fillet with mixture.
- Lay fish in baking dish and brush top of each piece with olive oil.
- Mix hot water, bay leaves and lemon juice and spritz fillets with mixture.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika for color.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish is firm.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Pour melted butter over each piece before serving.
Very easy and delicious. I'll be making this one often. I am not a haddock lover but this recipe I did like. My husband thought it was delicious. No defrosting, great for those quick meals.