Recipe by tree luee dee
OMG - I made this tonight and I haven't tasted a soup this good in a long, long time. I had some Velveeta cheese left over, and saw this recipe in my recent Kraft Food and Family magazine. This is also so incredibly easy. Try it....trust me....you will LOVE it!
Top Review by bmcnichol
It's snowing and I wanted something quick, easy and hot. I had everything on hand. I followed the recipe exactly as written. I used my potato masher. This was good but I would have liked it a bit thicker. I also added a good bit of pepper and some salt.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth (I used regular broth)
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Place vegetables and broth in large saucepan; cover. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minute or until vegetables are tender.
- The recipe said to mash the vegetables with a potato masher to desired consistency. However, I put all the vegetables and a little broth in a blender and blended it until the vegetables were pureed. (This was incredible this way!).
- Stir in Velveeta; cook 5 minute or until Velveeta is melted and soup is heated through, stirring frequently.