- 3 (15 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first 8 ingredients to a 4-5 quart slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.
- Add in half-and-half and butter; stir and let heat through.
- Check seasoning to taste and add more salt/pepper if desired.
- Serve in soup bowls.